Discover the breathtaking coastline of the Algarve from the sea
- The coast surrounding Sagres is part of the most untouched part of the Algarve and perfect for a Stand-Up Paddle Tour. You will paddle into caves, jump from high cliffs and see the impressive coast from the waterside. Especially the caves are magical, when the sun shines in and turns the water into a green and blue sparkling wonder. Our Tour guide was raised down here and knows the area like no one else.
- Stand Up Paddle Tour in untouched nature.
- Discover mysterious caves.
- Including equipment and tour guide.
- Cliff jumping.
- Train your endurance.
- Start at one oft the most beautiful beaches of the Algarve.
- Perfect Add-On to your surf trip.
- The SUP Tours are taking place at “Praia do Barranco”. This beautiful hidden beach is located between Lagos and Sagres at the south coast of the Algarve. Starting in Barranco you paddle towards Ingrina along the coast. Meeting point for the SUP Tours is in Raposeira. From there you drive together to the beach. Afterwards you can enjoy the crystal clear water. Depending on the group size, there are always 1-2 SUP Guides with you, who will explain you everything about Stand up Paddle Boarding, the stunning scenery and answer all of your questions.
- The tour will usually start at Barranco Beach, but of course we make sure to always go to the spot with the best conditions. Either we will take you from your hotel / apartment etc. or we will meet in Raposeira at the parking spot. From there we will go together to the beach. There you will get all the equipment you need. Before going into the water, our guide will explain the right technique and all safety aspects. After this short introduction the tour will start. All together the tour will take about 4h. Start is daily at 10am and 2pm. After finishing the tour, we will bring you back to your car or your accommodation.
- Stand Up Paddle Board.
- Something to drink.
- Sun protection.
Sitio do Penedo Branco 8650 Raposeira
Vila do Bispo, Algarve – Portugal
Phone:+351 967 607 480
+351 967 607 840