Get In Touch
PRACTICAL INFOS TO GET THERE.
You have several options to get to the surf camp coming from Faro Airport.
1. Private shuttle: 85€, one way a car (up to 5 persons) around 1h drive.
2. Book your transfer on http://www.faroshuttlebus.com 25€, 2 to 4 hour drive time (put Sagres in destination and tell the driver directly that you want to be drop of at Funride Surf Camp in Raposeira).
3. Instead, if you prefer to take public transportation, you can take a taxi or the bus from Faro airport to the train station/bus terminal (downtown Faro) and then:
- Take a train to Lagos.Then we will pick you up in Lagos (free pick up saturday, other days 25€).
- Take a bus to Lagos. Then we will pick you up in Lagos (free pick up saturday, other days 25€) .
All you need to do is contact us, to let us know what time your bus or train arrives and we will be there to pick you up.
INFOS TO GET THERE.
- To Lisbon (Capital / International airport).
- To Faro (Algarve Capital/ International Airport).
- National aerial company TAP.
- From Lisbon to Lagos (4 to 8 hours, depending on the train).
- Faro to Lagos (1 to 1h30 hours).
- From Lisbon to Lagos (4 to 5 hours).
- From Faro to Lagos (2hours).
- From Lagos to Raposeira (45 min).
- Lisbon To Lagos (2h30 to 3 hours) by highway and then taking the E.N. 125 direction Sagres (15 min after Lagos) and stopping in Raposeira.
FUNRIDE Surfcamp & Surfschool
Owner and Manager: Samuel Furtado
Sitio do Penedo Branco
Vila do Bispo, Algarve – Portugal
+351 967 607 480
+351 967 607 840